SBI Trade apprentice Recruitment 2021 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Job For The Post Of 60001 Vacancies, click here to the selection process, eligibility criteria , application filling date
State bank of India has provided a job notification for the post of SBI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 in various departments, job application details to be submitted on the official website. all Eligible and willing candidates can apply online application via online
SBI has released these apprentice recruitment 2021 on 6th July and the deadline of online application date is valid till 26/07/2021 determined, therefore it may be a golden chance for the job seekers in the banking field to make their career,
important update from the bankside that all selected candidates will be given training before they initiate their respective job position and that training time duration period is up to one year at least, and then they will appear in their respective job, and along with the training, candidates will get 15000 rupees monthly wage as a remuneration.
SBI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection process
This is not to expect about this job is easy to get on the basis of online application submission but applicants have to be well prepared for the interview and personal interaction with the interviewer, the applicants who will submit their online application, is needed to appear for an online test, and then, selection will be based on the basis of aggregate score they get in that online exams
even candidates can also check the selection process criteria via the official website @sbi.co.in, and available current vacancies details for further details, however, the information we have shared here is enough to know the details about SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Important notification –
|Mode of selection||Online test|
|Online application start date||06/07/2021|
|Online application closing date||26/07/2029|
Eligibility criteria –
Eligibility criteria are based on Educational qualification and AGE
- Minimum qualification – Graduate from any specialization from a recognized university, note that Banking awareness is a must, also holding a educational certificate
- AGE– Minimum age -18 years to maximum 29 years
- All unreserved category from General quota candidates have to pay 300 rupees
- For OBC candidates application fee- 300 rupes
- EWS Candidates – 300 rupees
- All candidates from reserved category (sc/st,physically challanged ) application fee- NIL
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 online
Before you apply for the current job openings in SBI bank it is mandatory to check the eligibility criteria and other notification details, and then, applicants can visit the SBI bank career page to submit that application online,
Click here to check the notification – notification
Exam date – Comming soon
In order to submit the form, please go through the below steps –
- Visit this link – bank.sbi/web/careers
- Check the latest job advertsiment notification
- Click on that to apply the form
- Read the information and fill the necessary details
- Check the application fee ,if applicable the fee then make payment
- Click on submit application and then take the pdf of submitted application
What is the last date to submit the form?
What is the application for General/OBC/EWS
Can I apply online via Mobile?
When is expected to SBI Trade Apprentice exam date?
Other Bank job vacancies
Disclaimer- This blog does not hire the candidates directly, only we mention the job notification details so that our information can help a job seeker to get a job, if you have any questions in terms of the information we do provide on our site, then, please feel free to put your question in that comment section, thanks for visiting