Are you looking for HDFC millennia credit card review? this is the right place to know all essential information about millennia credit card, it is one of the most featured credit cards;
millennia credit card is best suitable for online shopping and who seek cashback to a higher extent, this credit card lets you avail cashback offers on maximum merchant sites; which merchant sites are cognizant to you or not, ready to give you benefits,
HDFC millennia credit card online apply
very an easy way to apply for this card, if an existing HDFC account holder go-ahead to apply for HDFC millennia credit card, for in house customer can apply this credit card using their debit card /net banking details,
so to apply for Millennia credit card of HDFC Bank go to the official website, www.hdfc bank.com and click on personal >pay >cards >millennia cards, using these steps will show all cards (including debit cards) with this same name;
To apply for this particular credit card, select that Millennia Credit Card and click on sign up, this will take you to apply to the credit card portal;
HDFC Bank account holder can apply millennia credit card
HDFC bank account holder has two ways to get the approval for this credit card .using either Customer id, mobile number, or debit card details, these details can help to do apply for this credit card very easily;
Enter customer id and registered mobile number to proceed with this credit card approval on bank behalf and click on login and follow the stepwise details during you are on that site;
this process may take up to three working days to complete this process, within three working days bank representative calls for KYC verification and after successful verification, the credit card will dispatch to the mailing address which may take up to 7 working days;
How a Non-HDFC bank customer can apply for HDFC millennia credit card ?
Open market customers can also apply for this credit card but they have to provide mandatory documents to full fill the eligibility for this credit card.
Non-HDFC bank customers can visit here to apply for this credit card,
and then enter mobile number and fill security check code to initiate the application further, but before you decide to apply for this credit card you should know eligibility ;
What are the eligibility to apply for Millennia credit card of HDFC Bank?
|Residential proof||AADHAR CARD,DRIVER LICENCE ,PAN CARD,PASSPORT,VOTER ID ,||FOR NRI CUSTOMER RESIDENTIAL PROOF||PASSPORT, PAN CARD, COPY OF VALID VISA, NRE/NRO fixed deposit lien mandatory to apply for an NRI credit card|
|Salaried person||form-16/||monthly salary more than 25000 rupees and above,||last three-month salary slip|
|business-man||ITR file||annual salary more than 6 lakh||current ITR file|
|AGE||Min 21 years, max 60 years||for self-employed, min age 21 and max 65 years|
HDFC Bank millennia card benefits
This credit card offering stupendous benefits to the cardholder., this credit card is best suitable for cashback on online transactions or POS transactions if you seek for
- get 5% cashback on while you make transactions on these merchant sites such as Amazon ,flipkart ,on shopping using Payzap application /smart buy but min transaction should be up to two thousands
- on booking flight and hotels using Payzap and Smart buy, you will receive 5% cashback
- To get cashback min transaction should be 2000 rupees ;
- get 2.5% cashback on how much amount you spend online;
- you will receive 1% cashback on your offline spend /wallet reloads using millennia credit card
Other additional features are –
- Zero cost liability in case of you become the victim of unauthorized transactions on this credit card
- in case of card lost ,you will have zero cost liability
If you take interest in traveling this credit card also offer you lounge access
- Per quarter Two lounge access available
- total 8 lounge access can be availed within a year
- No require to have priority pass just swipe this credit at lounge but two rupees charge per swipe is applicable because only domestic lounge access available on millennia credit card behalf;
benefits on fuels
- On minimum transaction of 400 ,1% fuel surcharge is waiver
- you can get maximum 250 rupees cashback per statement cycle on your millennia credit card but only on fuel transactions
- this offer available on all fuel station across in India
- Using this card on maximum transaction up to 1 lakh per calendar quarter , will get 1000 worth gift voucher, but this is valid only for one year thus in initial year maximum 4000 worth gift voucher can be earned
- get 1000 cash points on payment for membership fee
- Get 2 reward points on as per transactions of 150 rupees
- 1 reward point contains 1 rupees value in case of as cashback on credit card
- 1 reward points contains 0.30 p in case of cash point /withdrawal
- allow to redeem reward points up to 2500 reward points at one time ,
- 1000 rewards as a welcome benefits available
- reward points are valid up to 1 year from the date of accumulation of reward points in statement
If you want to know how to redeem reward points click here to know
Read also- HDFC regalia credit card
|Membership fee||1180 rupees including GST|
|Renewal fee||1180 rupees ”|
|Max Interest-free period up to 50 days||but depends on the transaction date from the statement generate date|
|f.c charges||3.69%+applicable GST|
|ovl fee||2.5% of ovl amount /550 rupees, whichever is higher|
|cash withdrawal||2.5% of withdrawal amount or 500 whichever is higher|
|Reward points redemption fee offline||90 rupees+ applicable GST|
|redemption fee online||zero|
|FCY||3.5 % +Gst|
|card re-issued fee||90 rupees+gst|
When do we get Cashback on HDFC Millennia credit card?
Ans- This is really the main concern that often people ask for when cashback receive from transaction time? , whether instant cashback will receive or does it takes some days?
so the answer is, it depends on which merchant sites you make a transaction on using Millennia credit card, basically to get cashback has turned around time is of minimum 7 working days to 90 working days; from the transaction date
This certain information get from only merchant sites .but make sure all you make a transaction via Payzap or smart buy
if reward points to receive on the credit card is concerned then reward points will settle as soon as the merchant claims the amount for a particular transaction;
Is EMI facility available on the credit card of HDFC bank?
Ans- Yes, all your high retail transactions amount can be converted into EMI installments with the period of, minimum of 3 months, 9 months, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months,48 months,60 months respectively,
to do enquire about the EMI installment conversion process please call HDFC Bank customer care services or, take the help of HDFC Netbanking,
How do we redeem reward points of millennia credit cards?
Ans- to redeem the HDFC millennia credit card kindly use the Net-banking portal or submit a redemption form to any HDFC bank branch, if you submit redeem reward redemption form, you will get millennia credit card reward points into cash, while the redemption through Net-banking, get you a cashback on your credit card,
What is the difference between HDFC millennia credit cards or HDFC easy EMI credit cards?
Ans- HDFC millennia credit card has not to have the facility of auto EMI conversion for more than ten thousand of expenses while HDFC easy EMI card auto convert into EMI installment if a single transaction reach up to 10000 rupees, this is the major difference between HDFC millennia credit card or HDFC Easy EMI credit card
What could be the HDFC millennia card Limit?
Ans- As this credit card limit is concerned, it depends on the salary structure of an Individual, but the HDFC bank provides very likely with the Limit of Minimum 25000 and Maximum up to Customer’s choice based on CIVIL score, salary structure, and customer profile,
I lost my Visa millennia credit card What is the re issue fees of this card?
Ans – Re-issuance of the credit card is 100+ applicable GST ,
Cash points are not applicable for EMI transactions on millennia credit card
Ans – You can do your transaction to use that credit card if you are not willing to convert your expenses into emi ,thus you will get reward offers
Conclusion on HDFC Millennia credit card
I have mentioned all possible information for this credit card, such as to apply process, features, benefits, fee, and charges, cashback information, EMI information,
Hope you liked this article